Monday, May 17, 2010

Perspicacity

American Heritage Dictionary:

1. noun Acuteness of perception, discernment, or understanding.


Heres the thing: flyinglauren.webs.com isn't quite working out for me. I don't think I am gonna kill it, but I think I just need a break; for starters, no one reads it- and its like impossible to leave comments on it. so. here I am.

I hate to leave all of those entries behind because there are alot of good things there, but its good to get a fresh start.
I always have a hard time naming blogs and I am really over the whole "flying lauren" thing that I'm helplessly tied to now.

I was looking on wordnik.com- which is like a dictionary, and I found the word perspicacity. Its fun to say. Perspicology isn't a real word, but i like the idea of made up words that sound real.
Anyway. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment