Monday, May 17, 2010

Recent Obsessions

1. The Aurora Australis
Recently, I was talking to a good friend of mine named Paul, and he told me about the Auroura Austalis- a phenomenon I never knew about until saturday. It is the southern hemisphere's equivalent to the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis, which usually consist of green, blue and purple streaks. The southern lights feature these colors, as well as pale pink, red, orange and even yellow.
Alright, enough chitty chat-


2. Thrift Shopping



3. Avon Glazewear Shine Lipgloss in Iced Pink- beth gave me a sample and I am so hooked. I can't wait till my order comes in!


4. Recently I have been really into making my own cheese fries- the fries are seasoned with paprika, garlic powder, salt and itallian seasoning; american, cheddar and cream cheese are melted on top. This isnt a picture of my fries, but they still look good :)


5. I called keebler today to discover that Cheez It thin crisps are out of production! I am so heart broken! Now they are all I can think about- I shall bitterly miss their flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment