Friday, August 13, 2010

More Questions:

1. What was the coolest Halloween costume you ever wore?
2. If you had to be named after a state, which state would you choose?
3. What is your favorite game show?
4. What is the most memorable class you've ever taken?

Comment with your answers :)
Here are mine:

1. In 3rd grade I was Pocahontas. I even had this little leather purse with fringe and everything. It may not have been my coolest but it was definitely my favorite.
2. Arizona or Michigan.
3. Minute to Win It, or Let's Make a Deal. Let's make a deal is really so cheesy, I just have fond childhood memories of watching reruns and being amused with everyone's costumes.
4. My public speaking class, freshman year of college. It was really cool the way the class was set up, and everyone got to know each other really well. it was intimidating, my first year in college- but that class made us friendly. Also, people told really funny stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment