Monday, August 9, 2010

An Update

I haven't been on in forever.
A few things:
1. the pretty floweryness on the side? Its part of this coach poppy project thing, so apparently someone wins a bag or something. Honestly, I just like the way it looks. If youd like to help it grow, and if you twitter haha you can post this:
Grow, Poppy! Grow! #CoachPoppy #laurenmarie www.coach.com/poppyproject

2. I made a bucket list, and I might post some selections on here. I don't think its finished yet, but anyway, one of the items was to make a blog about all my thrifting adventures. Which leads to item number 3..
3. Thrifting is an adventure! Sometimes, when you find that rare gem of fantasticness, it makes picking through all the grungy old sweaters and turtle necks worth it. So i will post the url here when I have content posted and I've made the blog all pretty and such. Just wanted to warn you, its coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment